ScratchMeNot Flip Mitten Body Suit for Older Kids - SAVE 30% OFF
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
ScratchMeNot Flip Mitten Sleeves meet the body suit!
Made especially for babies and especially toddlers that scratch or rub themselves consistently due to skin irritation our ScratchMeNot Flip Mitten Body Suit will help stop this skin damage, giving your child's skin has a chance to heal, with the added benefit of a body suit to help keep any creams on your child's tummy area while providing additional scratch-proof coverage to this common eczema prone area.
The dual layer mittens have a smooth silk outer layer that prevents skin damage due to excessive scratching and rubbing.
The ScratchMeNot Flip Mitten Body Suit can be used as eczema mittens or to prevent hair pulling, thumb-sucking and more. They can also be used alongside any necessary medications or creams.
BENEFITS OF A SCRATCHMENOT BODY SUIT:
- Stylish and cute - will coordinate with all your child's daywear clothing!
- Will stop tummy or back scratching and also allow creams or medications to stay on these areas better.
- Dual Layer Mittens with an outer layer of smooth, pure silk that glides over skin reducing friction from scratching.
- Open AND Closable Mittens that will stop scratching anytime yet can be opened when needed to allow fine motor development during play or for eating.
- Flat seams inside and out to reduce irritibility on children's skin
- Easy for parents to put on; Hard for children to take off!
Choose the ScratchMeNot size that best fits your child, calculate the wingspan from the chart below.
To measure wingpsan simply measure from the middle of the back to the fingertips and multiply by 2.
4 years (Wingspan 91-99cm, Height 99cm)
Save $$ as well as your child's precious skin from scratching damage by purchasing now and SAVING 30% OFF.
SALE PRICE $32!
The Bodysuits have been terrific!
Posted by Kellie on 16th Aug 2014
We have been using the scratch me not mittens for our daughter (who has eczema) for some time now and love them. Recently, our daughter contracted virus which is a very itchy type of rash on the skin - not good for a little girl with eczema already. The bodysuits have been terrific as it stops her from getting to her tummy when her hands are out of the mittens. They have been fabulous and I will no doubt purchase more in the future.
Customers also viewed